The contemporary gas fires are very high quality, durable and provide a good heat output. All fires are available with a remote control for ease of use with an optional wifi module for mobile phone functionality.
A balanced flue system is required for Bellfires gas fires. However, the Unica range uses a conventional flue system. This range has now been discontinued.
Read more on convention and balanced flue systems.
An immersive, beautiful flame effect is produced from all Bellfires appliances with a fire that spans the whole width of the fuel bed taking advantage of the flames from every angle. A very immersive fire that is continuous and reliable.
Bellfires can be installed in many different locations with such as an entertainment wall.
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes
Table of contents
Bellfires Gas Fires Range
A large range of contemporary styled gas fires and gas stoves in different design variants, sizes and heat outputs suitable for a variety of home interiors and preferences.
View the Bellfires range below:
- Box Gas Range – The only gas stove range available. A robust boxy styling with log storage compartments. Very realistic ceramic logs with a large front flame display.
- Classic Bell Range – An inset gas fireplace that has an option of 3 interior brick coloured linings. A large open fire style with a more traditional styling. Often framed by a fireplace surround. [Discontinued]
- Corner Bell Range – A 2-sided corner styled inset gas fire. Utilising the space of a corner location in a room. A unique style that can be viewed from the front or side. Large glass front opening.
- Derby Range – The proportions of the Original Bell 3 range make them particularly suitable to be installed inside any model from our Limestone surround collection.
- Horizon Bell Range – The Horizon Bell 3 range all create a low, horizontal, sleek look and the wider models are particularly suitable to marry with the ever increasing proportions of modern T.V.’s.
- Room Divider Range – The Room Divider 3 range has been developed to achieve a perfect view of the flame from every angle. As its name implies it is ideal for creating dedicated zones in the same room.
- Smart Bell Range – The Smart Bell 3 range has new models that have the MagniFire burner system fitted as standard.
- Topsham Range – The proportions of the Original Bell 3 range make them particularly suitable to be installed inside any model from our Limestone surround collection.
- Unica Range – The proportions of the Original Bell 3 range make them particularly suitable to be installed inside any model from our Limestone surround collection. [Discontinued]
- Vertical Bell Range – The Vertical Bell 3 range has been developed to achieve a modern and minimalistic look.
- View Bell Range – The View Bell 3 range has been developed to achieve a perfect view of the flames from every angle. It is available in the following models.
- York Range – The proportions of the Original Bell 3 range make them particularly suitable to be installed inside any model from our Limestone surround collection.
Let’s get started… We have been installing Bellfires for over 15 years serving domestic and commercial clientele. We have 10+ live displays in our 4,000 Sq. ft showroom located in Reading, Berkshire. Bonfire are Gas Safe Registered and a premier Bellfires dealer.
We offer the full range of Bellfires balanced flue and conventional flue gas fires with an option for installation. This includes the Bellfires View Bell Vertical 3, Bellfires View Bell Topsham 3 and the Bellfires Horizon Bell XXL 3 gas fires.
Bellfires will only partner with the very best dealers in the country that can relay their high quality services. The Bellfires and Bonfire relationship guarantees unrivalled advice, support and installation.
We offer award winning advice and support along with our popular design service – we can create your ideal end result.
If you’re in need of any help, Bellfires provides many ‘How to videos’ which are very helpful.
Bellfires which established in 1928, manufacturer high quality gas fires, gas stoves and gas fireplaces which are available in many different design variants with lots of optional extras.
Bellfires are now know as Barbas Bellfires. Whether you are looking for free standing gas stoves or inset hole in the wall gas fires, Bellfires have you covered!
Moreover, Barbas Bellfires are the leaders within the designer gas fires industry with the latest technology on the market. They have many designs available that can be personalised to suit any living room, office or even bathroom .
All fires come with a remote control for ease of use and a 1 year manufacturer guarantee. A wifi module is also available which allows the user to use their phone to turn on the fire.
They produce high quality and contemporary gas fireplaces that will be the perfect addition and main focal point to any home interior. They are an innovative company that has a real passion for fire with craftsmanship at heart.
Each appliance is bespoke and hand made in their factory in the Netherlands.
Furthermore, Bellfires have a professional after care service which is easy to contact for spare parts and help with maintaining your fireplace.
Bespoke Made Fireplaces
Each Bellfire is bespoke handmade in the Netherlands to order. This ensures excellent quality and a personalised touch. You’re able to choose from a large range of extras to make the perfect gas fire that is fit for your space.
Whether your room is small, medium or large there is something for you. There are many alternatives on the way a Bellfire can be installed.
Every Bellfire is each engineers unique masterpiece which is shown by the end users name located on every appliance. A personal approach which is also seen throughout their company.
All Bellfires are bespoke to the customer. This can include a wifi module that can be operated via your phone to turn the fire on and off or anti-reflective glass. The gas fires also include a remote control which allows for optimum preferred inputs from the different settings available.
Why get a Bellfires Gas Fires?
- The ease of use with minimalistic mess.
- Handmade in Bladel, Netherlands
- Made to order quickly.
- Vigorously tested.
- Most realistic flame effects
- Efficiency of up to 99%.
- Lowest running costs
- Personalised extras
- High quality design and durability
- Unrivalled after care support
- Perfect contemporary addition
We offer optional installation for the whole Bellfires gas fires range serving London and the home counties. We’re renowned specialists at installing have a look at our work.
No matter how big or how small your project may be, we’re here to help! We use our team of in-house Gas Safe Registered engineers that will make sure your appliance complies with UK building regulations and looks exceptional.
What it can include?
Appliance & free delivery
White glove installation
Certificate sign-off for HETAS or Gas Safe Registered
Flue system & installation (if applicable)
Accessories & installation (if applicable)
Knockout of existing (if applicable)
Appliance disposal (if applicable)
Free smoke test
Award winning help & advice
Why choose us?
50+ years industry knowledge
Free home/site Surveys
In-house technical design team
Award winning knowledge & support
Worked with 100s of leading brands & local businesses
Installing for over 15+ years
Completed 7,500+ projects
Where do we cover?
West Sussex, UK
Commercial clientele including hotels, restaurants, pubs and many more. We also offer knockouts of what is existing, appliance disposal and appliance exchange. Specialising in working with and alongside builders, developers, architects and designers.
Bespoke Design Service
We’re able to specify bespoke gas fire fireplace balanced flue configurations outside of what is shown as standard in the Bellfires manual. This ensures that your appliance can be positioned in its optimum place and work most efficiently. Ensuring that the flame effect is realistic and as well formed.
We’re happy to talk to builders, architects, developers and designers to make sure your project runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish.
We were approached to install a bespoke appliance for Sarah Beeny’s: Renovate Don’t Relocate which was in London. The outcome was superb and we were also featured on TV.
Installing Bellfires for London. Take a look at some of our recent installations in London with our very own custom and bespoke designs. We have completed many installations in London for renowned hotels such as The Marylebone Hotel and The Bloomsbury and other large brands. We provide the most prestigious after care service to support our clientele.
Featuring many live displays which are available to view in our showrooms around the United Kingdom. We provide aftercare support for Bellfires gas fireplaces throughout their life entirety for appliances we have installed.
We’re factory trained engineers & sales personnel providing quality knowledge & advice of flue size, gas fire size and shape.
Offering free home/site surveys and a full co-ordination design service and will carry you through from start to finish with after care support.
We will not be beaten on price. We offer price match guarantees on all of our quotations and are renowned to be the best value for money.
10-year guarantee for the body of the appliance and one year on the working parts of the appliance. This is due to the robust and durable design of the Bellfires appliances.
Get the most ideal gas fire that can be enjoyed with friends and family. A perfect addition to your home interior with added ease of use with minimal mess. Bellfires are the highest quality, most renowned gas fire manufacturer. Get the most realistic and impressive flame effect.