Last updated: September 03, 2021
We outline our delivery and collection information along with our terms and conditions with methods of contact.
The following terms are applicable for any supply only products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Maxfe Ltd, Unit 49, Easter Park, Benyon Road, Silchester, Reading.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Bonfire, accessible from https://bonfire.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
We use a reputable palletised delivery courier to safely and securely deliver your goods within the UK mainland only. Delivery cost is based on the postcode location and size/weight of the goods.
Tip: Pallets can be used as a good fuel for wood burning stoves or outdoor fires.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Delivery cost is calculated at the checkout if the product is eligible for delivery
- Delivery is estimated within 3 working days
Please ensure access is suitable to your property as all deliveries will be made on a half tonne lorry. Placement of palletised goods is kerbside only.
If you wish for us to leave your delivery unsigned for, permission is required and left at the owners risk. Delivery notes can also be added at the checkout.
If you have any specific delivery requirements please contact us to discuss them.
All of our orders are dispatched from our Reading, Berkshire warehouse. You will be contacted by us to arrange a suitable delivery date after your order has been confirmed.
Many of our products are in stock at our warehouse but some need to be ordered from our suppliers; you can usually expect to receive your order within 10 working days but some bespoke products, backordered and out of stock items may take longer to arrive.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- If Our courier is unable to deliver your goods you will incur an additional delivery charge if you fail to be present on your delivery date or if goods cannot be delivered.
- Our couriers are not insured to take goods into your property.
Also known as click & collect or local store pickup
We offer a free collection service from our Reading, Berkshire warehouse. This could mean you’ll get your product even quicker than we can deliver it to you.
Please select ‘Local store pickup’ at checkout. When your order is placed, we will process it and place any necessary purchase orders with our suppliers. If the items are already in stock you will be contacted to inform you that your order is ready to collect. If they are out of stock, we will place an order with our supplier and notify you as soon as it comes in to our warehouse.
Please note: Your goods will generally be palletised loaded by a forklift driven by a qualified driver.
We’re open for collection Monday to Saturday, 11am to 4pm
- Make sure to arrange a suitable collection vehicle depending on your goods size and weight – Please ask for external packaging measurements including pallet size and weight.
- A forklift driven by a qualified driver can help with the assistance of loading your goods only.
- Tow bars and upward lifting doors are not suitable for palletised goods.
- We will always allow you to see if your goods are in “good condition” before loading.
- Two or more persons may be required for the loading of your goods depending on their size and weight.
- Make sure to strap your goods to secure them.
Please park in the car park and ring the doorbell to the left hand side of the large grey shutter door. One of our team members will come to your assistance.
Unit 49, Easter Park, Benyon Road, Silchester, Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom, RG7 2PQ.
Collection Terms and Conditions
- For health & safety reasons, We do not to hand lift over 40kg into any vehicle.
- We have the right to refuse loading of any goods at any time due to health & safety reasons.
- If your goods cannot be loaded, you will be charged a delivery cost unless a suitable vehicle can be arranged.
- We will not be held liable for any damages to your good/ vehicle whilst loading or once you have departed from Us.
- Damages can include scratches, marks, scuffs or broken internal or external items to any goods or vehicle.
- Palletised goods should not be dismantled and only dismantled from their pallet with the collectors discretion. We are not held liable for any damages during and after the event of your goods being dismounted from their pallet.
- By signing Our “Collection Note” you agree that the goods have been “received in full and are in good condition.” with no discrepancys as stated.
You shall be notified when your order has been despatched and when it is due to be delivered. If you would like to track a palletised delivery please contact us and we can provide you with your consignment number information for our tracking portal which is located on your confirmation email.
If you have any questions about our Delivery & Collection Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 0118 970 1717
For further information please see our Terms and Conditions.