Last updated: September 03, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Bonfire.
If, for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a purchase online we are happy to provide a refund or exchange that complies with our policy.
The following policy is applicable for supply only products that you purchased with Us through the Website.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Maxfe Ltd, Unit 49, Easter Park, Benyon Road, Silchester, Reading.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Bonfire, accessible from https://bonfire.co.uk
- Online refers to Bonfire, accessible from https://bonfire.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Supply only refers to a product that We have no initial intention of installing.
Your Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your online order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an online order is 14 days from the date on which you received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the online order and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are in resaleable condition
- The Goods are unused and in the same condition they were received
- The Goods have receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized. This includes any product that involves selectable options, made to order and bespoke items.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of flue system Goods.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any product that do not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
A re-stocking fee of 20% is charged for returned or exchanged Goods.
If you require us to arrange a collection then a charge will be incurred for each consignment. The charge will be deducted from the refund amount when processed. Please contact our online sales team if you require this collection service.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us.
You should send the Goods at the following address:
Unit 49, Easter Park, Benyon Road, Silchester, Reading, RG7 2PQ.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Do not send the Goods back to the manufacturer.
Damaged or Missing Goods
In the rare event an item you receive is damaged or missing please see the below.
We advise that you check your goods while the driver is present. The driver is expected to wait, if the driver refuses to wait with you while you examine the item or you cannot get hold of us, then please make sure you sign for the goods as UNCHECKED or refuse the delivery as this will cover you for all eventualities.
Once you have taken delivery of your item, please ensure that you check it for any damage within 48 hours so if there are any issues, we can note this on your order and follow up on your behalf so we can reach a satisfactory solution and avoid disappointment.
Any damages or missing items reported outside of this time period are subject to possible rejection, resulting in the denial of a replacement or refund.
Contact us about damaged or missing goods
In order to exercise your right of a replacement or refund, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
Photographic evidence is required for assessment for all damages or faulty goods.
Collection of the goods will be arranged if they meet the above conditions along with a replacement or refund at the earliest opportunity.
We cannot guarantee to replace or repair items which have been signed for in good condition or ‘unchecked’ and are later found to be damaged.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions or require any help or advice about our Returns Policy, please contact us with the below information: