Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Delivery: Courier Delivery
We deliver to the UK mainland ONLY. Delivery cost is calculated at the checkout if the product is eligible for delivery. Delivery cost is based on postcode location and size/weight of the product. We use a reputable courier service within the United Kingdom to safely and securely deliver our goods.
Delivery is AVAILABLE from (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday)
You will be contacted by Bonfire to arrange a suitable delivery date after your order has been confirmed.
Tip: Pallets can be used as a good fuel for wood burning stoves or outdoor fires.
- Ensure access is suitable to your property – All deliveries will be made on a half tonne lorry.
- Placement of palletised good(s) is kerbside only.
- If you wish for us to leave your delivery unsigned for, permission is required. Delivery notes can be added at checkout.
If you have any specific delivery requirements please call 0118 970 1717 to discuss them.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- If our courier is unable to deliver your good(s) you will incur an additional delivery charge if you fail to be present on your pre-arranged delivery date or good(s) cannot be delivered.
- Our couriers are not insured to take goods into your property.
All of our orders are dispatched from our Reading, Berkshire warehouse. You will be contacted by us to arrange a suitable delivery date after your order has been confirmed.
Many of our products are in stock at our warehouse but some need to be ordered from our suppliers; you can usually expect to receive your order within 10 working days but some bespoke products, backordered and out of stock items may take longer to arrive.
Collection: Click & Collect/ Local Store Pickup
We offer a free collection service from our Reading, Berkshire showroom. This could mean you’ll get your product even quicker than we can deliver it to you.
Please select “Local store pickup” at checkout. When your order is placed, we will process it and place any necessary purchase orders with our suppliers. If the items are already in stock you will be contacted to inform you that your order is ready to collect. If they are out of stock, we will place an order with our supplier and notify you as soon as it comes in to our warehouse.
Please note: Your goods will normally be palletised and loaded by a forklift driven by a qualified driver.
We’re OPEN for collection from our Reading, Berkshire showroom. (11am – 4pm Monday to Saturday)
- Make sure to arrange a suitable collection vehicle depending on your good(s) size and weight. – Please ask for external packaging measurements including pallet size and weight (kg).
- A forklift driven by a qualified driver can help with the assistance of loading your good(s) ONLY.
- Tow bars and upward lifting doors are NOT suitable for palletised goods.
- We will always allow you to see if your good(s) are in “good condition” before loading.
- Two or more persons may be required for the loading of your good(s) depending on your good(s) size and weight.
- Make sure to strap your good(s) to secure them.
Please park in the car park and ring the doorbell to the left hand side of the large shutter door. One of our team members will come to your assistance.
Collection Terms and Conditions
- For Health & Safety reasons, Bonfire are NOT allowed to hand lift over 40kg into any vehicle.
- Bonfire have the right to refuse loading of any good(s) at any time due to Health & Safety reasons.
- If your good(s) cannot be loaded, you will be charged a delivery cost unless a suitable vehicle can be arranged.
- Bonfire will NOT be held liable for any damages to your good(s)/ vehicle whilst loading or once you have departed from Bonfire.
- Damages can include scratches, marks, scuffs or broken internal or external items to any good(s) or vehicle.
- Palletised good(s) should NOT be dismantled and ONLY dismantled from their pallet with the collectors discretion. Bonfire are NOT held liable for any damages during and after the event of your good(s) being dismounted from their pallet.
- By signing Bonfire’s “Collection Note” you agree that the good(s) have been “received in full and are in good condition.” with no discrepancys as stated.
- “collectors” referes to the persons collecting their goods from Bonfire.
Unit 49, Easter Park, Benyon Road, Silchester, Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom, RG72PQ.
You shall be notified when your order has been despatched and when it is due to be delivered. If you would like to track a delivery please call us on 0118 970 1717 and we can provide information to our tracking portal.