Contura is a leading stove brand in Europe that manufacturer contemporary wood burning, multi fuel stoves and inset fireplaces. Based in Sweden, all of their stoves are very high quality, highly efficient and durable.
The stoves are available in different colours, heat outputs and design variants suitable for different home interiors and preferences.
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Table of contents
All Contura stoves are carefully crafted, designed and developed in Sweden. Each stove goes through rigorous testing and quality control checks before leaving the factory in Markaryd to make sure your stove is perfect.
One of the largest producers of stoves in Europe. Get an insight into the what goes on at Contura and get a real feel for manufacturer:
The Full Contura Range
Contura stoves are built to last with their sleek, high quality and durable designs. Contura are very good value for money and are very efficient.
These stoves are available with many different stove accessories including the glass hearth and log storage additions.
Their wood burning stoves & inset wood fires have an amazing heat output and seamlessly blend into any home interior yet creating a focal point to any room. The designs are contemporary and are very unique.
Popular Contura Stoves
Moreover, there is nothing better than cosying up around a fire with friends and family on a cold winters day.
The Contura Range
- Inset Fireplace Range – Contemporary inset wood burning fires that fit into an existing or new fireplace opening.
- Contura 30 Range – Taller in height still with a contemporary wood burning stoves feel. Perfect for tight spaces.
- Contura 50 Range – Contemporary wood burning stoves that are very unique looking. Handle on the side with an option of legs heights. An ideal highly efficient stove.
- Contura i5 Series – Large fire display with an inset variant.
- Contura 300 Series – More compact wood burning stoves that have a landscape view of the flames. With an optional log storage compartment.
- Contura 400 Series – 3 sided fire window display, a more traditional design.
- Contura 500 Series – Popular range from contura. Signature rounded stove body with a large flame display. Optional log storage below. Can be used as a rotating pivotal stove.
- Contura 600 Series – Slightly taller and bolder version of the 500 series.
- Contura 700 Series – Flatter design with a 3 sided flame view. Idea for space saving.
- Contura 800 Series – Popular range from Contura. Signature rounded stove body with a large flame display. Wall mount variants with optional log storage. Similar to the 500 series.
What are the advantages of contura stoves?
- High quality – Swedish manufacturing technology and quality control. A cold climate and so it’s part of their heritage to keep warm.
- Very versatile – Tolerant of short flues and so ideal stove install in a kitchen extension or garden office or summer house or a normal twin wall installation.
- Large log length – Allows for more user flexibility and heat output.
- Small distance to combustibles – Stoves can be installed in an existing situation (50mm of material). Cost effective and will not upset your interior decoration.
- Large support network – So you will always have help and be able to find a solution for your stove.
Stove installation for Contura stoves is recommended by a HETAS & Gas Safe Registered installer. This will guarantee that your installation has been installed correctly, complies with UK building regulations, meets distance to combustibles and manufacturers guidelines.
These precautions are important and are not put in place to catch you out. A work around should not be your approach. They are there to keep you and your family safe.
Failure to comply with these necessary precautions will severely jeopardise your house insurance and pre-long the sale of a house.
A stove heating appliance has to be signed off with a certificate showing that it complies with all necessary safety measures to make sure it has been installed correctly.
Bonfire are a premier dealer of Contura wood burning stoves & fireplaces in the United Kingdom and have been for over 10 years. Covering the South East of England for installation and delivery.
We stock the full range of free standing stoves and inset fires. We have over 10+ live displays available to view in our showrooms across the United Kingdom so that you can get a real feel for what Contura wood burners are all about.
We’re factory trained engineers & sales personnel providing quality knowledge & advice. We’re happy to talk to builders, architects, developers and designers to make sure your project runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish.
Contura provide a large range of modern wood burning stoves and inset fireplaces that are available in various styles and design variants.
Moreover, Contura have recently introduced a glass type of many of their leading design log burners. This adds to the already sleek aspect. Each appliance is available with a number of accessories such as tops or plate hearths that come in glass or metal.
Inset fireplaces are a new innovative design that can work as a modular piece. They’re a stand alone segment which can come with additional log storage compartments.
Contura are an innovative company providing high quality log burners and inset fireplaces to the UK market. They have many different modern designs and are gradually expanding their portfolio range.
They’re a Swedish company and take inspiration from the climate. A core factor of their heritage is keeping warm so they’ve got to be the best! With forward thinking ideas, Contura have become a leading stove manufacturer for Europe.
Contura produce high quality stove and inset fireplace products that are designed to have a long life span. Maximum performance and quality is an essential part of the Contura mission.
Regular servicing 2 times a year depending on how much you use your stove or inset fireplace can be crucial. Learn how to service your stove.
All doubled warranty periods are only available for appliances purchased after 1st January 2021 onwards. Also, the appliance should also be registered within 3 months of ownership.
- 5 year warranty – For material and manufacturing defects from when the product was registered and can be doubled to 10 years.
- 24 month warranty – For components inside the firebox, external cladding and electrical components from when the product was registered. If the product was not registered, a 12 month warranty period is applied.
- Double warranty does not apply to the Contura 50 range.
A serial number shall be needed which can be found on the inside door of your appliance. The information will be explained on your warranty certificate that came with your appliance. This will need to be entered online.
Contura Contact Details
We’re official dealers for Contura Stoves in the United Kingdom covering the South East of England including London and Berkshire.
We stock all wood burning, multi fuel and inset fireplace appliances with 10 live displays in our showroom. Offering optional installation on all of our appliances.
Furthermore, sometimes we cannot answer all of your questions and so we would advise you to contact Contura directly using the information provided below:
Contact Contura directly:
Phone: +46 433 27 51 00
Opening Hours: Monday – Thursay | 08:00 – 17:00
Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
Address: Skulptörvägen 10, 285 35 Markaryd, Sweden