This wood burning stove package includes the Charnwood C Five wood burning stove with installation. This includes a 316 grade stainless steel liner, free survey, certification and after care support. The stove is a classic style log burner that is perfect from a compact fireplace opening. A substantial heat output of 5kW which will easy heat a resonable sized room. This stove is eco design ready for 2022 and suitable for burning in built up areas.
Our stove package deals are subject to within 25 miles of our Reading, Berkshire showroom.
The Charnwood C Five Blu wood burning stove features landscape proportions to take a slightly longer log length taking full advantage of the flames. It is available in many different colours and has different leg and log store variants.
A very versatile design that seamlessly fits into any home interior. The smallest model of the c-series yet packs a punch.
The wood burner is made from cast iron and plate steel with cased fire bricks that are moulded delicately to the stoves casing along with ceramic glass. A very high quality product built to last.
Materials – Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
Terms & Conditions
Charnwood C Five Blu appliance installation with no extra accessories before the 25th December by our in-house HETAS engineers.
- Installation within 25mile radius of our Reading showroom (RG7 2PQ)
- Assumes installation into prepared chamber
- Comes complete with liner and certification
- Additional works to be quoted for separately + accessories
- 316 grade stainless steel liner included – can be upgraded to 904 grade stainless steel (at extra cost)
- Subject to survey
- Finance options do not apply (Klarna)