Ex Display but never fired (brand new) Jetmaster 18i Freestanding stove
Massive 25% saving
- Defra approved Approved for burning wood in a smokeless zone by government body Defra.
- 450 × 555 × 360 mm
- 4.9 kW output
- An outstanding 85% efficiency
- Wood and multi-fuel
- Convective-convection heat draws cool air under the firebox, heating it around the unit before projecting it back in to the room. Convector fires heat the room quicker than radiant heat alone as they act like a gentle fan heater. and radiant heat
- Full specifications…
- No air supply required**
- 5-year guarantee‡
- Hand-built solid steel construction and a clean, contemporary design
- Heated air curtain: Always a clear view of the fire.
- Secondary combustion: Re-ignites carbon and gas that normally escapes up the flue.
- Carbon efficient: Save over 180kg’s of carbon production annually, reducing your home’s carbon footprint.