Fireplace Fire Stove Manufacturers
The logos and descriptions shown below indicate just some of the stove and fire brands we are dealers for or have on display in our Berkshire showroom. We also have access to a large range of other brands that we may not have in our showroom or on our site. If you do not see what you are after, please ask….
– Their wish is to keep the Swedish tradition and craftsmanship associated with cast iron ranges alive to assure the quality of their products. They work with selected Swedish and foreign foundries in their modern factory in Reftele where their experience and skilled craftsmen take over. They put the finishing touches to every part and polish them, before building the fires by hand.
is ease of use and comfort, a market leader in gas fireplaces. The fireplaces are all developed by Bellfires, tailor made and produced since 1928.
– A J Wells & Sons Ltd
, the manufacturers of the Charnwood range, was founded in 1972 and is a privately owned, family controlled, British company that specialises in the design and manufacture of high quality wood burning, coal burning, multifuel, oil and gas stoves.
Woodwarm Stoves are manufactured in the beautiful Devon countryside with care and craftsmanship by Metal Developments Ltd. Woodwarm have been in existence for over thirty years and the current Directors have all been involved in the business for a large part of that time.
– Formed in 1983 by Beno Lafontaine and Garard Pitance, Stuv can boast a state of the art production site with some 132 staff. Looking for a Lamborghini of the stove world look no further!
Yeoman – In 2006 Stovax Ltd purchased Yeoman, a long established manufacturer of woodburning stoves which specialised in more rustic, rural styling. The company continues to produce a distinctive and separate range of wood burning, multi fuel, gas and electric stoves under the Yeoman brand.
manufactures and markets cast iron stoves and fireplaces with focus on quality, timeless design, consumer-friendly benefits and the highest level of safety. Jotul offers a complete range of both traditional and contemporary stoves and fireplaces.
– Since 1951 Jetmaster has been manufacturing fireplaces of distinction, bringing warmth to homes worldwide. The patented convection heating design increases the heating capacity of normal brick or stone open fires by as much as 5 times.
is one of the largest producers of architect-designed stoves. Through more than 30 years HWAM design and produce modern stoves of high quality and with several patented advantages first under the name ABC and today under the two brands HWAM and Wiking.
– Since the company’s founding in 1978, SCAN A/S has always made heating furniture of the highest quality and design.
– Since 1976, Barbas has stood for quality, for indestructible materials, such as Corten steel, for rugged designs and smart functionality. It goes without saying that every fire meets the obligatory CE standard.
– Based at Exeter, England, Stovax Ltd was established in 1981 to design, manufacture and distribute wood burning stoves and fireside accessories. By 1988, a decision was made to diversify into the manufacture of gas-fired versions of Stovax stoves and a separate company, Gazco Ltd was formed to develop and produce them.
– Swedish products are renowned for their quality and style. Contura is no exception, beautifully designed, their pan euoropena style fits perfectly into both the most contemporary and faithfully traditional situation. If you’re looking for the best balance of value and style you should include include Contura stoves as one of your choices.